Friday, April 22, 2011

not merely to go overtime every daytime

Have not been sick a long period , truly want to have a disease .
recent work namely forever engaged, busy, exhausted, I could not mention immediately depart the word .
colleagues lilia for see by traditional Chinese medication , each Have to leave the hospital ashore Thursday .
I was thinking , if I favor a raw spot disease , can justifiably take a break at home .
husband quite busy recently , not merely to work overtime each daytime , even weekends without a break .
I want to get sick , then he must care for me at family , he can justifiably the rest .
constantly meditation , raw speck disease in very nice shape , some anguish , they can recess .
to Sick , but it must be a arrange of a small disease .
do not absence hospitalization , and it have to be taken concern of .
portal blog contest , and amuse referendum because me , thank you friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment